Responsible – who is the data controller?
Telephone: +49 2641 891222
Email: [email protected]
This website has been created in order to provide an online platform for this hotel.
Well after an investigation we have detected that there was no website or it returned a 404 error.
If you do not want us to offer this website to you free of charge and at no cost to you, you can send us an offer to buy this platform and once accepted it will become your property.
On the other hand, we can offer SEO and positioning services locally to enhance the brand of your hotel wherever you want.
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide us to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by Hoteltop.de, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Sending commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted service sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Complying with the legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included the prevention of fraud.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at Hoteltop.de we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Hoteltop.de from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, Hoteltop.de may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data whose purpose is to send periodic bulletins (newslettering) about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes you want to do.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Hoteltop.de
Data Conservation Period – How long will we keep your data?
Hoteltop.de will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Later, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established periods.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to Hoteltop.de, such as accommodation services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is legally necessary, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Hoteltop.de, has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers that provide services to Hoteltop.de, with the aim of guaranteeing that said providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Bodies in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when established by current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the Hoteltop.de servers
- Encryption of information on Hoteltop.de’s own servers
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Hoteltop.de has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with the commitment of Hoteltop.de with the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the users.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not at Hoteltop.de we are treating personal data that concerns you.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Hoteltop.de will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can contact [email protected]
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish, you can also consult our Cookies Policy